Darwishrichdesign® is committed to the protection of your Personal Data and takes the matter of protecting your privacy as a high priority.
This Privacy Statement explains how we protect the privacy of your Personal Data under the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 ("PDPA"). Please note that the Privacy Statement is streamlined with the common principles of data privacy in most jurisdictions although there may be some slight variations due to local requirements.
To serve you better, you are aware and agreeable that we may process your data for DRD use for marketing and broadcasting of company's information when you:
- register with our website;
- submit any electronic forms available in this website;
- send an e-mail which includes personal data
When you access Darwishrichdesign®’s website, our web servers automatically record in a log information that your browser sends. These server logs may include information such as your web request, internet protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
By giving us your personal information, you are giving us consent to collect, use and disclose your personal information under the terms of this policy and any relevant privacy and data protection laws in Malaysia. If you do not wish to give us this consent, then please do not use any of the electronic forms in our website.
What Personal Data do we collect?
- The types of Personal Data that we collect directly from you or from third parties depend on the circumstances of collection and on the nature of the service requested or transaction undertaken. It may include (but is not limited to):
- Personal information that links back to an individual, e.g., name, gender, date of birth, and other personal identification numbers.
- Contact information, e.g., address, phone number and email address.
- Payment information, e.g., credit or debit card information, including the name of cardholder, card number, billing address and expiry date.
- Technical information, e.g., IP address.
- Statistical Data, e.g., number of users, and hits to the website.
How do we collect your Personal Data?
This Privacy Statement covers any Personal Data provided to us:
- When making an order with us
- When you interact with us via social media or interactive applications including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc
- Via a third party, e.g., stockist and agents
- From publicly available sources.
- Other channels including our newsletter subscription or landing page.
What do we use your Personal Data for?
We may use your Personal Data for the following purposes ("Purpose"):
- To enable us to provide our services and perform our services to you.
- To complete your order (e.g., completing a shipping address) and freight arrangements.
- To provide event / update alert messages.
- To facilitate your participation in the loyalty programs of Malaysia Airlines and third parties.
- To send you promotions and information on products and activities, offers to upgrade or other notifications in relation to your orders.
- To investigate and respond to claims from you.
- To comply with any legal or regulatory requirements.
- To remind you to complete your order and/ or offer our assistance (in case, for instance, failure to complete due to technical difficulties).
- This is an optional service. You can choose not to receive these emails at any time by following the link at the bottom of each such email.
- Marketing and communicating with you in relation to products and services offered by Darwishrichdesign® as well as from Darwishrichdesign®'s appointed agents.
- Contacting you for product or customer satisfaction surveys and market research.
- For statistical analysis so that we can better understand Darwishrichdesign®'s customer profile and improve Darwishrichdesign®’s services to you.
- For all other purposes ancillary to any of the purposes stated above.
Accessing / Limiting / Correcting / Updating your Personal Data
You may request to obtain information of your Personal Data, limit the processing of your Personal Data and also update or make amendments to your Personal Data as below:
- For online registered customers, you may login to your Darwishrichdesign® online account and update your Personal Data.
- For every other customer, you may forward your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that depending on the information requested and where permitted by law, a nominal administrative fee may be charged. We will endeavour to provide the information back to you as soon as practicable; however we also reserve the right to validate all requests for the authenticity of the request. We may refuse to comply with data access request in circumstances as provided by the law (under section 32 of the PDPA).
Changes to this Policy
Darwishrichdesign® has the right to change this policy at any time. We will announce any changes on this page. This policy is not a contract, nor does it suggest any obligation on our part with another party.
For any queries, concerns or complaints in relation to our handling of your Personal Data or Darwishrichdesign® Personal Data Protection policies, please contact us at email@example.com